Tuesday, October 12, 2010

The Ultimate

I have been in a total whirlwind lately. My son - who previously has had no issues with food and the like has developed migraines as a result of a combination of things. One being airborne allergens, another - stress and his blood work will show what else is messing with him. It has been a terribly painful thing for me to see my son in such agony but I am thankful that I have the tenacity to see this through. It will be 3 weeks before we find out what is going on with him. Going to the Naturopath was a wonderful thing today and we'll see if he is able to sleep solidly through the night!

1 comment:

  1. Hugs! I have been thinking of your family a lot. I hope he is feeling better soon. I watched my mother struggle with migraines for years and western medicine just made her groggy, sick, or gain weight. It was food that caused it, citrus foods. I am so grateful that she doesn't have them (rarely) anymore. I hope that he has as much luck with them going away as she did.

    ReplyDelete