Friday, September 10, 2010

Monster Cookies

The Monster Cookies were a HIT with not only my daughter but everyone who tried them. I did have to separate the M&M's though using only the blue and yellow which is an added allergy step. In case you missed the recipe posted by Alexis here it is - - - NOM NOM NOM

I noticed that they don't spread-out so give em a smash before you bake

2 eggs
1 1/4 cup brown sugar
1 c. white sugar
1 1/2 tsp Karo Syrup
2 tsp baking soda
4T margerine
12 oz ~ 1 3/4 c. Peanut Butter (can use creamy or chunky
4 1/2 c. oatmeal
1/2 lbs chocolate chips
1/2 lbs m&ms
**we also add raisins

Mix in order Given
Drop by tablespoon (or ice cream scoop for BIG cookies)
Bake 12 mins @325
Makes ~ 4 dozen

1 comment:

  1. Glad they were a hit. =) My mom and I usually took out the M&M's altogether and added extra chocolate chips instead. Probably because we ALWAYS had chocolate chips...and hardly ever had M&Ms

    ReplyDelete